The protection of personal data is of great importance for TOKI POWER AD and we want the process of processing your personal data to be completely open and transparent for you. That is why we have a policy that determines how your personal data will be processed and protected.
This Website is not intended and aimed at children and persons under 18 years of age. We have no policy on collecting or storing information about persons under the age of 18.
THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Respect for the confidentiality and protection of your personal data is an important topic for us, which we take into account in all our business relationships. We respect the confidentiality of your personal data and always act in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
You can contact the Personal Data Protection Officer of TOKI POWER AD at the following address: Sofia, 41 Christopher Columbus Blvd., 6th floor , or by phone: 02/9071620 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data you share with us:
- In emails or letters to us;
- Completed and sent by you forms related to the used services;
- Data you send to us in the form of feedback.
Personal data may be provided to state and / or law enforcement authorities if required by applicable law.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by you are processed and used by TOKI POWER AD only for the stated purposes. These include, in particular:
- 1.Providing, improving and maintaining our services:
This includes data analysis, identification of usage trends, as well as calculations and statistics. These data are mainly quantitative, without personalised information.
2. Use of contact form:
If you use a contact form for inquiries, the information you provide in the form, including contact details, is used to process the inquiry and is stored for further use if questions of follow-up arise.
At TOKI POWER AD we have introduced the necessary information security measures to prevent accidental loss, use or access to your personal data in an unauthorised manner, alteration or disclosure. In addition, we restrict access to your personal information to those employees, external service providers and other third parties who have a legitimate right of access to it. They are subject to the obligation of confidentiality.
Given the nature of the Internet, we draw attention to the fact that there may be security vulnerabilities in the transmission of data over the Internet (e.g. by email) and that full protection of data from access by third parties is not possible.
DEADLINE FOR STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purpose of meeting legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
In order to determine the appropriate period for the storage of personal data, we take into account the volume, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve these objectives by other means, as well as the applicable legal requirements.
The general regulation on personal data protection guarantees a certain set of rights that you can exercise in connection with your personal data processed by us. In particular, you have:
- Right to receive a copy of the information we store
- You can request a copy of the personal data we hold about you by sending us an email at: email@example.com
- We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within a month. Sometimes it may take us more than a month to notify you.
- Right to tell us if the information we store is incorrect
- You have the right to question any information we hold about you that you believe is incorrect or incomplete.
- To tell us that you want us to stop using your personal data, you have the right to:
- objections to the use of your personal data;
- or you want us to delete your personal data;
- or request a restriction on processing;
- or ask us to stop using them if there is no need to do so (known as the “right to be forgotten”).
- There may be legal grounds why we may retain or use your information, which we will share with you when exercising any of the above rights.
- Withdrawal of consent
- You may withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data at any time. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services.
TOKI POWER AD
Address: Sofia, 41 Christopher Columbus Blvd., 6th floor
SUBMITTING A COMPLAINT
Please, if you are not satisfied with the way we used your personal data, let us know by sending us an email to: email@example.com
You have the right to complain to the Bulgarian Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: Bulgaria, 1592, Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”;2; Phone: +359 2 91 53 518; Fax: +359 2 91 53 525; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: https://www.cpdp.bg/.
By viewing and using the features of our website, you expressly agree that your personal data will be collected and processed by us, while ensuring their accuracy and reliability. You also declare that you have been informed of the type of personal data we collect and process, the purposes for which it will be used, and your right to access, correct or delete the personal data collected.